we live in a funny area, and because of that get cut out of delivery maps frequently. Having a new puppy also means not being able to either go out for food, or spend much time cooking at home. So tonight, 9:30 on a Sunday, desperate for food I started calling around. Here's the people who suck most:
- Famous Nicks (Not Ray's Pizza)- who are pathetically close and won't deliver
- Rice - who just barely cut us out of the picture
- Graziella's - whose menu says they deliver, but evidently they don't
- Zaytoons - "that's too far, we have bicycles, not scooters" ?!?!
- Thai 101 - after delivering no less than THREE times, it's now too far
- Sushi D -it's too far
People who ROCK:
- Mojito's (by a long shot!) they are waaaaay far away, and the food arrives piping hot even on a super busy Friday night!
- Fulton Thai - okay its easy for them, but at least they do it!
Sorry, don't mean to be a downer, but we always seem to live in neighborhoods that get cut off... Will be more positive and post a Mojito's review soon! Also can't wait for pup to be big enough to go to outdoor cafe's - I hear Madiba is the BEST place to dine with pooch in tow!
(sorry will add links later, too hungry right now!)
edited 7/4 - this is getting sad. the delivery options are getting smaller and smaller. having said that, this blog isn't so much about the delivery as eating out in the nabe, so I will update this list, but won't dwell on it. anyone tried indian palace? they have placed menus out and about.